Silly love songs/questionsgreenspun.com : LUSENET : Aeon Flux : One Thread
Well, I've decided to drink this resevoir of knowledge dry with some really tasteless and stupid questions. At least it's food to satisfy your sick appetite for rambling discussion. Please enlighten me, Oh oracles of Flux.
1.)What's the name of the dude that sounds more important than God? (a.k.a. the voice of Trevor Goodchild)
2.)In a knockdown, drag-out fight, would Aeon or Trevor win?
3.)Does anyone know how to contact Denise Poirier? If you do please e-mail me. I have a favor to ask. :)
4.)Will either character come to see the error of their ways and cop a new hairstyle?
5.)Has there been any character (other than the mains) who has died in an episode and come back in another?
6.)If there was ever a Aeon Flux porn made, who would YOU pair up?
7.)What exactly IS the ether drift theory?
8.)Does anyone have all of Trevors monologues in text format?
9.)Is the Eye Spy music the same as the music in the series, and without the intermixed dialog/innuendo and gunshots, is it any good?
10.)Does anyone on this damned list have ICQ??? If not, you should.
You're beautiful people. Thanks for your time. Please don't send me viruses.
-- Alexander "It-just-keeps-coming" Wade (email@example.com), August 04, 1998
1.) I think it's John Lee or something like that. I'm sure more than one Aeon fansite has that information handy...
2.) For God's sake, Aeon!
3.) No. I'm curious, though, as to what this 'favor' is...
4.) Hee hee hee. Not likely.
5.) I wouldn't know. Recurring characters are pretty unusual in this series...
6.) Erm... you mean Aeon Flux isn't porn already? :-)
7.) What's Deuteronopia?
8.) No. Someone must have it all archived...
9.) *sob* I haven't heard it yet...
10.) Yes. 2374339, I'm rarely online.
-- Spofforth (Spofforth@hotmail.com), August 05, 1998.
1) Yep, John Lee.
2) Aeon. Trevor wouldn't want to kill her in a fair fight.
3) Try asking the Spawn crew.
4) Aeon's had a few (The Purge, Chronophasia, Night[?]) and Trevor roughed his up a bit in End Sinister.
5) Fatboy/Twikka/Sinnah. Um, and many reappeared in Aeon's vision in Chronophasia.
6) Read the Herodotus file. That's as close as you're going to get.
7) Damn, haven't seen that one!
8) No, they sound better spoken by him. :-)
9) Eye Spy is ripped straight from the episodes but without the sound FX etc. You can try imagining them though (great way to test Flux knowledge!).
10) 5569941. Anyone on this list not have ICQ?
-- Philip Mills (firstname.lastname@example.org), August 06, 1998.
1. John Lee, he just dosent sound more important than God, he is...
2.dont think it would ever come to an all out loser dies brawl between aeon and trevor
3.wish i knew
4.wouldnt be prudent
5.a coulpe of trevors patsys have come back ater being shot
6.aeon + una
7.trevors theory that he can create an isolated world free from everyday distractions such as aeon
8.check out aeon websites
9.same but without the dialogue, gunshots. its good, i listen to it when i cant watch aeon
10. yes. #35226284. look me up sometime
-- Matt (email@example.com), September 04, 1999.
1) More specifically, John Rafter Lee
2) Well, Aeon's never killed Trevor before, but he's iced her at least once I can think of, so there you go.
3) If you've found out by now, tell me how.
4) Aeon's hair is different in "Last Time for Everything" and "Chronophasia." Trevor is shaven bald in "Demiurge." Yes. I just took the fun right out of that one. Sorry ;)
5) Somebody listed 'em. Trevor's goons, of which Fat Boy is the only one whose name I can ever make out.
6) Hmm, let's see. Might be easier to leave people out. Aeon on Trevor on Scaphandra. And throw in Una, too, I guess. Although just Aeon on Aeon would be cool too . . .
7) I think dude had it right about a world free from distractions. Although the title calls to my mind images of Johnny Depp and Benicio del Toro in *Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas* on a ether binge.
8) I sure as hell don't.
9) I heard it was the score from the show, plus some tracks from the dead video game. I seem to recall reading that in the cd-insert, but I wouldn't testify.
-- Dr. Razzmatazz (firstname.lastname@example.org), September 25, 2001.
deuteranopia - dichromacy characterized by a lowered sensitivity to green light resulting in an inability to distinguish green and purplish-red
-- Dr. Vekk (email@example.com), May 07, 2004.