Well pump conversion?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : TimeBomb 2000 (Y2000) : One Thread

Can someone tell me of their experience with well (electric to manual) conversion? Where to buy parts? Thanks

-- Arthur Rambo (buriedtreasure@webtv.net), August 26, 1998


Lehman's has an expert on pumps. His name is Larry Roth. Contact him 8:00-5:30 EST Mon-Thurs and Saturdays. 1-330-857-5757 If you are unfamiliar with Lehman's, they are a company that sells non-electric hardware, appliances, etc. They will also send you a wonderful catalog of the many items they sell.

-- Gayla Dunbar (privacy@please.com), August 26, 1998.

There is an interesting drawing with parts and plans on the ark. www.millennium-ark.net/News_Files/INFO_Files/Hand_Pump_Assembly.html

-- Sylvia R. (jtr13@prodigy.net), October 15, 1998.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ