vinyl adhesive contact paper? : LUSENET : polaroid transfers : One Thread

I am about to try emulsion transfer... In the instruction given by the Polaroid, I will have to cover the back of the print with contact paper. I can not seem to find the place to get the contact paper!!

Any suggestions where I can get it - I have tried art stores - or any replacement I can use? Thanx.

-- christopher (, January 07, 1999


I have had no problem using two or three strips of regular wide brown Scotch type packing tape.

My biggest problem was finding the right type of Lysol to add to the hot water soak!

Tim A

-- Tim Atherton (, January 07, 1999.

Hey folks, let's stop being so artsy and be a little bit more domestic.

Christopher if you're in the states, try a discount store like Bradlees, Caldors, or K-mart (or even a drug store). You'll find contact paper in the domestics section. It may be called shelving paper. The clear stuff is probably cheaper. Good luck.

-- Stuart Goldstein (, January 07, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ