Sound card for MD or DAT : LUSENET : Editing DV Films : One Thread

Is there card in the market for capturing from an optical input from a MiniDisc or DAT player in order to edit sound from these sources?

-- Antonio Bunt (, May 17, 1999


hello! there is a digital input card for dat- or minidisc-recorders. its called TripleDat. Homepage:


-- roland neumann (r., July 02, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ