argus enlarger : LUSENET : B&W Photo - Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

hi, i'm a newcomer to photography, but i have an old argus enlarger. it has no identifying numbers or names other than argus. it is gray metal, has a 35mm neg. holder, but it has no bellows or lens. does anyone out there know where i might find one, or if another type lens/bellows would work with it? maybe the lens and bellow off an old camera? help is appreciated.

-- tony williams (, May 15, 2000

Moderation questions? read the FAQ