Making enlargments from SX70 prints : LUSENET : polaroid transfers : One Thread

I have been dabbling in SX70 photo manipulation for several years and have several prints that I would like to enlarge for framing. How do I go about getting them made? I own a scanner but can only print up to 8x8. I would like something larger.

-- Danette Holley (, September 22, 2000


There are other ways to make enlargements, though not as inexpensively as you are doing now. You can have a good quality photo lab make a copy negative for you and then make regular photographic enlargements from the negative. Obviously, the larger the negative the better the quality but also more expensive. The better photo labs now have digital imaging departments where you can have your artwork scanned and then enlarged and printed digitally. Good luck. C

-- Cynthia Davis (, September 24, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ