re: Joining The Union : LUSENET : craft discussion group : One Thread

Well first I would like to say thanks for the quick answer to my first question. I am wondering how do you get in with the union and with the training programs. Also can you change to different districts after you join to another part of the country??

Thanks For Your Time

-- Andy Jasken (, January 08, 2001


See previous response... asked and answered, simply contact an agent/organizer where you will reside to obtain details on ongoing training programs and membership details. Under the Constitution of the United Brotherhood a member has a right to transfer to other areas throughout the country. Regards, Rocky

-- John Rockefeller (, January 09, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ