Adapted Changing Table : LUSENET : Disabled Parents Network : One Thread

I am permanently in a wheelchair and need a suitable baby changing table. Does anybody know of anywhere they are made?

-- Anonymous, May 09, 2001


If you are in the UK the best way to find out about suitable equipment is to call the DPPi practical helpline Freefone 0800 018 4730.

-- Anonymous, May 14, 2001


I'm in a wheelchair and I use a table bigger than a card table.

-- Anonymous, May 05, 2002

A friend of mine with no arms and no legs but feet at hip level got a large "lazy susan" and padded it with foam and had it covered in vinyl so she could spin he baby around to dress him. (Lazy Susan's are usually used in the kitchen to store foodstuffs and turn around on themselves). Kali

-- Anonymous, June 24, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ