Pregnancy and disability - Professional responses : LUSENET : Disabled Parents Network : One Thread

I'm a post-grad Social Work Student at University of Sussex. I am researching the process of social work/health service assessments and intervention with parents-to-be with disabilities. I would like information or contact with people: parents who have had (or wanted) advocacy/advice or agencies that offer advocacy support in this area. My dissertation will review issues such as discrimination, power and the child protection framework.

Many thanks for your time.

-- Anonymous, September 17, 2001


Have you tried contacting the National Centre for Disabled Parents? THe DPPi information service there has all manner of information that may be of interest.

-- Anonymous, November 28, 2001

Moderation questions? read the FAQ