What type of Polaroid do I need to use??

greenspun.com : LUSENET : polaroid transfers : One Thread

I'm new at this & don't know what type of Polaroid to get that uses "pull-apart" film. Where would I find a camera like this as well as the "pull-apart" film?....help! =) ~Sheri

-- Sheri Deonier (sherjustin@aol.com), March 05, 2002


I'm new to this also, but I've picked up a few old Polaroid cameras at antique malls. The model numbers I've gotten that will work with film they still make are 235, 440, 450, 305. I good site is... http://www.rwhirled.com/landlist/landhome.htm

You can pick up the film (type 669 I've used) at any good photo place.

-- Andrew (baasch@excite.com), June 05, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ