Who Dunnit... A cut an paste production to fill the "arab Haters" with some knowledgegreenspun.com : LUSENET : Anarchy Again : One Thread
GUILTY FOR 9-11: BUSH, RUMSFELD, MYERS Introduction & Section 1 by Illarion Bykov and Jared Israel [Posted 14 November 2001] [Updated 17 November 2001] Dedicated to the firemen of New York.
======================================= INTRODUCTION TO SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE
Andrews Air Force Base is a huge military installation just 10 miles from the Pentagon.
On 11 September there were two entire squadrons of combat-ready fighter jets at Andrews. Their job was to protect the skies over Washington D.C. They failed to do their job. Despite over one hour's advance warning of a terrorist attack in progress, not a single Andrews fighter tried to protect the city.
The FAA, NORAD and the military have cooperative procedures by which fighter jets automatically intercept commercial aircraft under emergency conditions. These procedures were not followed.
Air Force officials and others have tried to explain away the failures:
"Air Force Lt. Col. Vic Warzinski, another Pentagon spokesman, [said]: 'The Pentagon was simply not aware that this aircraft was coming our way, and I doubt prior to Tuesday's event, anyone would have expected anything like that here.'" --'Newsday,' 23 September 2001 (1)
Using information from the mass media and official Websites, we will show that this is a lie.
Some of what happened on 9-11, such as planes flying into buildings, is unusual. But most of what happened, such as commercial jets flying off-course, transponder failures and possible hijackings, are common emergencies. We will show that these emergencies are routinely handled with expert efficiency based on clear rules.
The crash of the first hijacked jet into the World Trade Center made it clear the United States was faced with an extraordinary situation. This should have intensified the emergency responses of the air safety and defense systems.
The whole country was aware. For example, at 9:06 AM the NY Police broadcast:
" 'This was a terrorist attack. Notify the Pentagon.'" --'Daily News' (New York) 12 September 2001 (2)
'American Forces Press Service' reported that ordinary people working at the Pentagon worried they could be next:
"'We were watching the World Trade Center on the television,' said a Navy officer. 'When the second plane deliberately dove into the tower, someone said, 'The World Trade Center is one of the most recognizable symbols of America. We're sitting in a close second.'" --'DEFENSELINK News', Sept. 13, 2001 (3)
U.S. air safety and air defense emergency systems are activated in response to problems every day. On 9-11 they failed despite, not because of, the extreme nature of the emergency. This could only happen if individuals in high positions worked in a coordinated way to make them fail.
Such operatives would almost surely have failed if they tried to disrupt and abort routine protection systems without top-level support. The failure of the emergency systems would be noticed immediately. Moreover, given the catastrophic nature of the attacks, the highest military authorities would be alerted. Acting on their own, the operatives could expect that their orders would be countermanded and that they themselves would be arrested.
The sabotage of routine protective systems, controlled by strict hierarchies, would never have been contemplated let alone attempted absent the involvement of the supreme U.S. military command. This includes at least U.S. President George Bush, U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and the then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers.
In the following summary of evidence we will demonstrate probable cause for charging the above-named persons with treason for complicity in the murders of thousands of people whom they had sworn to protect.
The summary of evidence covers the following areas:
* Andrews Air Force Base and the myth of 'no available planes;'
* The air safety/air defense systems and the myth that they were not prepared;
* The actions of George Bush on 9-11 that clearly violated his positive legal and constitutional obligations and demonstrated consciousness of guilt;
* The testimony of General Richard B. Myers at Senate hearings on his nomination as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In these hearings, the contents of which were reported accurately by one lone journalist, General Myers attempted to cover up what had happened 9-11 when he was Acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. He offered three mutually contradictory cover stories and demonstrated consciousness of guilt;
* The cover story floated by CBS evening news, September 14th. Until that time, officials reported that no planes had been 'scrambled' to intercept the hijacked planes. But following Gen. Myers disastrous Senate testimony, CBS broadcast an improved version of 9-11. In the new script, fighter jets from Otis and Langley Air Force Bases did try, but failed, to intercept the hijacked planes. This is now presented as the official NORAD story and has been repeated uncritically by media and government officials alike. We will demonstrate that this cover story is both weak and incriminating.
SECTION 1: Why did no fighter jets 'scramble' to protect Washington D.C.?
LIE #1: 'NO COMBAT READY FIGHTERS WERE STATIONED NEAR THE PENTAGON'
As noted, Andrews Air Force base is 10 miles from the Pentagon. The media has mainly avoided talking about Andrews. An exception is 'USA Today,' the second-highest circulation newspaper in America. On one day it published two contradictory stories to explain the failure to scramble jets from Andrews prior to the Pentagon crash:
FIRST 'USA TODAY' STORY:
"Andrews Air Force Base, home to Air Force One, is only 15 miles [sic!] away from the Pentagon, but it had no fighters assigned to it. Defense officials won't say whether that has changed." --'USA TODAY,' 17 September 2001 (4)
SECOND 'USA TODAY' STORY:
"The District of Columbia National Guard maintained fighter planes at Andrews Air Force Base, only about 15 miles [sic!] from the Pentagon, but those planes were not on alert and not deployed." --'USA TODAY' September 17, 2001 (5)
Both stories are false.
Only one newspaper told the truth. That was the 'San Diego Union-Tribune':
"Air defense around Washington is provided mainly by fighter planes from Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland near the District of Columbia border. The D.C. Air National Guard is also based there and equipped with F-16 fighter planes, a National Guard spokesman said.
"But the fighters took to the skies over Washington only after the devastating attack on the Pentagon..." --'San Diego Union-Tribune' 12 September 2001. (6)
Andrews Air Force Base is a huge installation. It hosts two 'combat-ready' squadrons:
* the 121st Fighter Squadron (FS-121) of the 113th Fighter Wing (FW-113), equipped with F-16 fighters;
* the 321st Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA-321) of the 49th Marine Air Group, Detachment A (MAG-49 Det-A), equipped with F/A-18 fighters.
These squadrons are served by hundreds of full-time personnel.
THE 121st FIGHTER SQUADRON, 113th FIGHTER WING
"…as part of its dual mission, the 113th provides capable and ready response forces for the District of Columbia in the event of a natural disaster or civil emergency. Members also assist local and federal law enforcement agencies in combating drug trafficking in the District of Colombia. [They] are full partners with the active Air Force" --DC Military (7)
THE 321st MARINE FIGHTER ATTACK SQUADRON (VMFA-321)
"In the best tradition of the Marine Corps, a 'few good men and women' support two combat-ready reserve units at Andrews AFB.
"Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 321, a Marine Corps Reserve squadron, flies the sophisticated F/A-18 Hornet. Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 49, Detachment A, provides maintenance and supply functions necessary to maintain a force in readiness. " --DC Military (7)
So Andrews AFB had at least two 'combat-ready' squadrons.
(www.dcmilitary.com is a private Website authorized by the military to provide information for members of the armed forces. Please see note just before "Footnotes.")
Our research has been carried out mainly by volunteers. Newspapers and TV news departments have full-time research staffs. The important media have bureaus in Washington DC, just a few miles from the Andrews airbase. Why haven't newspapers and TV news programs reported the truth: that Andrews job was to protect DC?
This failure is especially striking because some media did report that fighters scrambled from Andrews, but only after the Pentagon was hit. Thus they were aware that Andrews was supposed to defend D.C.:
" Within minutes of the attack American forces around the world were put on one of their highest states of alert - Defcon 3, just two notches short of all-out war - and F-16s from Andrews Air Force Base were in the air over Washington DC." --'Sunday Telegraph,' (London), 14 September 2001 (8)
"WASHINGTON - …an audible gasp went up from the rear of the audience as a large black plume of smoke arose from the Pentagon. Terrorism suddenly was at the doorstep and clearly visible through the big glass windows overlooking the Potomac River. Overhead, fighter jets scrambled from Andrews Air Force Base and other installations and cross-crossed the skies…
"A thick plume of smoke was climbing out of the hollow center of the Pentagon. Everyone on the train understood what had happened moments before." --'Denver Post,' 11 September 2001 (9)
"It was after the attack on the Pentagon that the Air Force then decided to scramble F-16s out of the DC National Guard Andrews Air Force Base to fly cover, a--a protective cover over Washington, DC." --NBC Nightly News, (6:30 PM ET) 11 September 11 2001 (10)
The media should have demanded to know the truth about why fighter jets assigned to protect Washington didn't scramble an hour BEFORE the Pentagon was hit.
Besides fighters, tanker planes and AWACS were also readily available. (An AWACS is a flying communication center equipped with radar which can scan at least 250 miles. This is almost the full distance from the West-Virginia/Ohio/Kentucky border, where American Air Flight 77 turned around before flying back to DC.) Both General Myers and Vice President Cheney admit that these planes did not go into the air over Washington until after the Pentagon was hit.
Here is General Myers, testifying 13th September:
"When it became clear what the threat was, we did scramble fighter aircraft, AWACS, radar aircraft and tanker aircraft to begin to establish orbits in case other aircraft showed up in the FAA system that were hijacked." --Gen. Richard B. Myers at Senate confirmation hearing 13 September 2001 (11)
And Richard Cheney on 'Meet the Press':
"VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, the--I suppose the toughest decision was this question of whether or not we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft.
"MR. RUSSERT: And you decided?'
"VICE PRES. CHENEY: We decided to do it. We'd, in effect, put a flying combat air patrol up over the city; F-16s with an AWACS, which is an airborne radar system, and tanker support so they could stay up a long time." --NBC, 'Meet the Press' (10:00 AM ET) 16 September 2001 (12)
As we shall see, Mr. Cheney's statement that "the toughest decision was this question of whether or not we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft" is a lie. Publicly available FAA documents prove that fighter jets routinely intercept commercial aircraft under certain designated circumstances without requiring or asking for approval from the White House.
Summary of evidence is CONTINUED IN SECTION 2
Note on dcmilitary.com Website. We discovered it 24 September. A month later we discovered the address had been changed with Andrews information posted in the smallest type size. Similarly, the official Andrews AFB Website has been 'down' since mid-September. Fortunately, it can still be accessed. Go to www.archive.org and enter www.andrews.af.mil .
On the Andrews main page there is a direct link to DC Military. The archived Andrews Website confirms information on DC military. Please check these links and download the pages because they may be moved or removed again.
Emperor's Clothes Urgently Needs Your Help! [See Below]
(1) 'Newsday' 23 September 2001, "Air Attack on Pentagon Indicates Weaknesses" by Sylvia Adcock, Brian Donovan and Craig Gordon Web version at:: http://www.newsday.com/ny-uspent232380681sep23.story Backup at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nd923.htm
(2) 'Daily News' (New York), 12 September 2001, Wednesday, NEWS SECTION; Pg. 24: 'THE TRAGIC TIMELINE The sad events of the day.' the full text is available at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/dn912.htm
(3) 'DEFENSELINK News,' "It Was Business as Usual, Then 'Boom'" By Jim Garamone, 'American Forces Press Service,' Sept. 13, 2001 http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Sep2001/n09132001_200109132.html Backup at http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/def.htm
(4) 'USA TODAY,' 17 September 2001, Pg. 5A, "Military now a presence on home front," by Andrea Stone. Web version is at: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/16/military-home-front.htm Backup at: http:/.emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/usa-1.htm
(5) 'USA TODAY,' September 17, 2001 Monday, FINAL EDITION, Pg. 5A, "Shoot-down order issued on morning of chaos," by Jonathan Weisman, Washington Web version is at: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/16/pentagon-timeline.htm Backup at http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/usa2.htm
(6) 'San Diego Union-Tribune,' 12 September 2001. Homepage at: http://www.signonsandiego.com/ Article at: http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sandiego/main/document.html?QDesc=&FMTS=FT&QVPID=&FrameName=&QCPP=&QIID=000000080620146&FMT=FT Backup at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/sd.htm
(7) Current DC Military weblink is: http://www.dcmilitary.com/baseguides/airforce/andrews/partnerunits.html: Backup of the November 2001 web page at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/dcmil.htm Backup of how the page looked on September 2001 at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/dcmilsep.htm
(8) 'Sunday Telegraph,' (London), 14 September 2001 Web article at: http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/09/16/wcia16.xml Backup article at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/tel16.htm
(9) 'Denver Post,' 11 September 2001 To view this article on the Web, search for Article ID: 1075896 on: http://www.denverpost.com Backup article at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/dp11.htm
(10) 'NBC Nightly News,' "Attack on America," (6:30 PM ET) 11 September 2001, "Tuesday President Bush returns to White House on Marine One," Anchor: Tom Brokaw, Jim Miklaszewski reporting. See transcript at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nbc911cover.htm
(11) Gen. Richard B. Myers at Senate confirmation hearing 13 September 2001 Full transcript at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/mycon.htm This particular quotation was also reprinted by many mainstream media sources.
(12) 'NBC, Meet the Press' (10:00 AM ET) Sunday 16 September 2001. Full transcript at: http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/629714.asp?cp1=1 Backup transcript at: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nbcmp.htm
======================================= Emperor's Clothes Urgently Needs Your Help! [This appeal was posted January 2002] =======================================
In order for Emperor's Clothes to continue publishing after January 15th, the deadline for catching up with our rent, we urgently need your help.
Since September 11 our readership has increased more than 600%. We now transfer over 1 gigabyte of data a day. But our income has not kept up with increasing expenses.
We do not charge for articles, and we do not accept advertising. But we do pay bills.
We are not exaggerating to say: in order to continue publishing, we urgently need the help of all our friends.
Please send whatever contributions you can! $20, $50, $100, $500, $1000 or more. Every penny will be used to get articles to more people.
You can make a donation using at https://firstname.lastname@example.org&no_shipping=1
You can make a credit card donation by going to our secure server at http://emperors-clothes.com/howyour.html#donate
Or Mail a check to Emperor's Clothes, P.O. Box 610-321, Newton, MA 02461-0321. (USA)
Or make a donation by phone at the donation line, (U.S.) 617 916-1705.
Note: If you mail a donation or make one by secure server, please let us know by email at email@example.com to make sure we receive it. Thanks!
Thank you for reading Emperor's Clothes.
www.emperors-clothes.com or www.tenc.net [Emperor's Clothes]
This Website is mirrored at http://emperor.vwh.net/ and at http://globalresistance.com
-- Uncle Monkey brother man (firstname.lastname@example.org), March 15, 2002
URL for this article: http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-3.htm Alternative address is http://emperor.vwh.net/indict/indict-3.htm
Join our email list at http://emperors-clothes.com/f.htm Receive about one article/day.
Click here to email the link to this article to a friend. Please feel free to re-post our material, but please quote our words rather than paraphrasing. Please credit the author(s) if you use our work. And please give the article's Web address so people can check the documentation.
www.tenc.net [Emperor's Clothes]
======================================= Guilty for 9-11 Section 3: Bush in the Open by Illarion Bykov and Jared Israel [Posted 18 January 2002] =======================================
We have demonstrated that normal air safety and air defense measures were not employed on September 11th. This is extraordinary because 9- 11 was the only day that four airplanes were hijacked in the U.S., not to mention the only day that three planes crashed into key buildings in New York City and Washington, DC. (1)
We have argued that this stand-down of the air protection systems could not have occurred absent the involvement of top officials. We have named George Walker Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and General Richard B. Myers.
Why these three men?
Authority in the U.S. military stems from a person's position in the military chain-of-command. The President and the Secretary of Defense are the two top positions in the military chain-of-command. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is part of the communications chain and can be given specific responsibilities by the President and/or Secretary of Defense. (1a) On 11 September, George Bush was President. Donald Rumsfeld was Secretary of Defense. And General Richard B. Myers was Acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
These three men had critical responsibilities for the protection of New York and Washington, DC that day. According to the information which is publicly available, they shirked their duties.
Their behavior, as described in the media, presents the appearance of bewilderment, naiveté and lack of preparedness. But we shall prove this appearance was contrived.
Let us begin at the top of the chain-of-command.
GEORGE WALKER BUSH.
On 9-11 President Bush was in Sarasota, Florida on the second day of a two-day tour. Bush's plans for that day were publicly known in advance. (2)
Many people are confused concerning what President Bush knew and when he knew it that morning.
The reason for this confusion is that, later on, Ari Fleischer, Bush's press secretary, Richard Cheney, his Vice President and President Bush himself issued contradictory accounts of what Bush did that morning.
Fortunately, newspaper and TV people were with President Bush in Florida on September 11. Their eyewitness reports paint a clear picture.
In this section of the Summary of Evidence, we will:
* a) establish what Bush and his staff knew prior to his entering the classroom at the Booker School and
* b) consider some implications.
In future sections we will examine Bush's actual visit to the Booker School and his departure from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport in Florida later that morning. We will also examine the cover stories floated, later on, by Fleischer, Cheney and by President Bush himself.
BUSH KNEW ABOUT THE FIRST CRASH BEFORE ENTERING BOOKER SCHOOL
Associated Press reporter Sonya Ross was one of the journalists covering Bush's trip to Florida on the morning of 9-11. Ms. Ross was either on her way to the Booker School or already there when she learned of the first WTC crash:
"My cell phone rang as President Bush's motorcade coursed toward Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Fla. A colleague reported that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center in New York. No further information.
"I called the AP desk in Washington, seeking details. Same scant information. But I knew it had to be grim. I searched for a White House official to question, but none was on hand until 9:05 a.m. " AP 12 September (3)
Ms. Ross 'searched for a White House official' because she knew Bush's people would be better informed than the Associated Press.
BUSH TRAVELS WITH A POWERFUL STAFF
President Bush is not an ordinary person. He travels with an entire staff. They are responsible for receiving, filtering and conveying administrative and military information. Chief of Staff Andrew Card organizes and coordinates these staff members and communicates with the President. In addition, Bush has the Secret Service, which is responsible for his safety.
The members of this support team have the best communications equipment in the world. They maintain contact with, or can easily reach, Bush's cabinet, the National Military Command Center (NMCC) in the Pentagon, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and Secret Service agents who have stayed behind at the White House, etc.
Since the President's information system is far more extensive and sophisticated than what is available to a reporter, it seems more than plausible that by the time Ms. Ross heard about the first WTC crash - that is, as the Bush motorcade was speeding to Booker Elementary School - the president already knew about this tragic event. Public sources confirm this.
ABC journalist John Cochran was traveling with the President. He reported on ABC TV on Tuesday morning:
"Peter, as you know, the president's down in Florida talking about education. He got out of his hotel suite this morning, was about to leave, reporters saw the White House chief of staff, Andy Card, whisper into his ear. The reporter said to the president, 'Do you know what's going on in New York?' He said he did, and he said he will have something about it later. His first event is about half an hour at an elementary school in Sarasota, Florida." 'ABC News' Special Report (4)
So Bush knew about the first WTC incident before leaving his hotel.
What else did he know?
1) John Cochran reports that President Bush did not respond to Andrew Card. It is inconceivable that a living person could be told that a plane had just ploughed into the biggest building in New York and have no response. So Bush must have known before Card whispered in his ear.
2) This is confirmed by the fact that shortly after Card spoke to him, Bush told a reporter that he would make a statement later. Bush would not have said that without discussing the situation with his Chief of Staff and others.
DID BUSH KNOW THE WTC CRASH WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK?
This question is answered by something Vice President Richard Cheney revealed, probably unwittingly, on MEET THE PRESS, Sunday, September 16th.
Even without John Cochran's report on ABC, Cheney's comments constitute evidence that before President Bush went to the Booker School he knew a plane had been hijacked and then crashed into the WTC.
Cheney was talking with MEET THE PRESS journalist Tim Russert about the flight path of American Flight 77, which struck the Pentagon. Here's the exchange:
"VICE PRES. CHENEY: ...As best we can tell, they [American Flight 77] came initially at the White House and...
"MR. RUSSERT: The plane actually circled the White House?
"VICE PRES. CHENEY: Didn't circle it, but was headed on a track into it. The Secret Service has an arrangement with the F.A.A. They had open lines after the World Trade Center was... "
"MR. RUSSERT: Tracking it by radar.
"VICE PRES. CHENEY: And when it entered the danger zone and looked like it was headed for the White House was when they grabbed me and evacuated me to the basement... (Etc.)" MEET THE PRESS Transcript (5)
It appears that Cheney may have blurted out the crucial fact that the Secret Service had an open line to the FAA, then realized he was talking too much and stopped before completing his sentence. But if he did indeed talk too much, he also stopped talking too late. It is obvious that the sentence should have ended with the word 'hit' or something similar. Thus:
"The Secret Service has an arrangement with the F.A.A. They had open lines after the World Trade Center was hit."
The Secret Service had a special connection with the FAA so that it could rapidly access information relevant to the President's safety. After the first WTC attack, the connection between the FAA and the Secret Service was elevated to the level of open lines.
(In a similar fashion, orders issued by the FAA and the Joint Chiefs of Staff require heightened contact between the FAA and the National Military Command Center (NMCC) during hijackings. See 'Guilty for 9- 11, Section 2: Cheney's Cover Story ') (6)
Therefore, by the time American Flight 11 crashed into the World Trade Center, around 8:46, and most likely before that happened, the Secret Service knew what the FAA knew.
So, what did the FAA know?
The FAA admits that at 8:20 it 'suspected' that American Flight 11 had been hijacked. (7) And according to the official story released Sept. 14th:
"8:40 [the] FAA notifie[s] NEADS (the Northeast Air Defense Sector) of NORAD, the military's civil defense system, about Flight 11, [i.e., that it had been hijacked.]" Newsday 23 September 2001 (7)
Therefore, based on the official story, the Secret Service knew by 8:40 or before that Flight 11 had been hijacked. And since the FAA was tracking Flight 11, as was the National Military Command Center, which is notified of hijackings and has access to radar from all over the country, (8) it is definite that at 8:46 the Secret Service knew a hijacked plane had crashed into the World Trade Center.
So according to the official story, before the President entered the Booker School, indeed, apparently before he left his hotel, the Secret Service knew that, for the first time in US history, the country had been attacked by terrorists from the air.
The Secret Service, which employs more than 4,000 people, has several responsibilities. The most important is protecting the President. And surely, this means first of all keeping him out of unnecessary danger because prevention is better than cure. This is especially true in regard to certain dangers:
"During the cold war, when security agents used to play war games involving terrorist threats to the White House, the one unsolvable problem was a commercial airliner loaded with explosives working its way into the landing pattern at Washington National Airport, then veering off for a suicide plunge into the White House." (TIME Magazine) (9)
The Secret Service has long been aware that one of the trickiest security dangers is posed by a suicide attack from a hijacked commercial airplane from a nearby airport. On a day when planes were being hijacked from different airports and crashing into buildings, a top security precaution would be to keep the President away from a publicly announced appointment at a building near an airport.
The Booker School is fewer than 5 miles from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. (10)
HERE'S WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR
1) Before President Bush left his hotel, the Secret Service knew a hijacked plane had ploughed into the World Trade Center, a building that symbolized US power.
2) The President is the most obvious individual target for a terrorist attack.
3) The President was scheduled to visit the Booker School that morning. The visit was of no importance - that is, he could easily cancel it. His schedule was publicly known, down to the minute he would give a televised talk on education - 9:30. (11)
4) Assuming the official story was entirely true, there was every reason to believe that a terrorist had flown a plane into the WTC. Therefore a terrorist might fly a plane into the Booker School to kill Bush - arguably a bigger victory than ramming the WTC. This danger was increased by the proximity of Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
Moreover, the WTC attack might signal the start of a broader terrorist attack, In that case it was certainly possible that heavily armed terrorists would attack the Booker School on the ground.
HERE IS THE BURNING QUESTION:
Given the Secret Service's obligation to protect the President;
Given the Secret Service's open line to the FAA and therefore its knowledge that a plane had been hijacked and subsequently ploughed into the World Trade Center;
Given the potentially deadly threat to President Bush if he proceeded to a public place, on schedule, as announced the day before and known to everyone in the region;
There is only one explanation for the Secret Service allowing President Bush to take the deadly risk of going to the Booker School on the morning of September 11th.
George Walker Bush knew the plans for 9-11. And because he knew those plans, he knew that nobody was going to attack the Booker School.
Emperor's Clothes Urgently Needs Your Help! [See Below]
Join our email list at http://emperors-clothes.com/f.htm. Receive about one article/day.
Click here to email a link to this article to a friend.
1) The stand-down of U.S. forces on 9-11 was first documented in Section 1: 'Guilty for 9-11: Bush, Rumsfeld, Myers, Section 1: Why Were None of the Hijacked Planes Intercepted?' [Posted 14 November 2001] It can be read at http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-1.htm
For links to many Emperor's Clothes articles on 9-11, please go to: http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/911page.htm Alternative address is http://emperor.vwh.net/indict/911page.htm
1a) See 'CHAIN OF COMMAND of the U.S. MILITARY' which can be read at http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/chainof.htm
2) Regarding public knowledge of Bush's plans for 9-11, See Sarasota Herald-Tribune, September 11, 2001 Tuesday All Editions - Pg. A10 [HEADLINE:] 'Lessons for the president; In visit to Sarasota school, he should look beyond the photo-op' can be read at http://emperors- clothes.com/9-11backups/sarasota.htm#a
3) The Associated Press Wednesday 12 September 2001 "Flying with President Bush on a day terrorists hit hard" by Sonya Ross. For link to exact quote, in context, go to: http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/ap912.htm#quote)
4) ABC News Special Report 'Planes crash into World Trade Center' (8:53 AM ET) Tuesday 11 September 2001 For link to exact quote, in context, go to http://emperors- clothes.com/9-11backups/abc911.htm#mybust
5) For link to exact quote, in context, go to 'NBC, Meet the Press' (10:00 AM ET) Sunday 16 September 2001. http://emperors-clothes.com/9-11backups/nbcmp.htm#openlines Original transcript of MEET THE PRESS can be read at: http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/629714.asp?cp1=1 )
6) To go direct to reference to FAA, NORAD NMCC communications during hijackings, see 'Guilty for 9-11, Section 2: Mr. Cheney's Cover Story'' [Posted 20 November 2001] http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-2.htm#a
7) Newsday 23 September 2001, 'Air Attack on Pentagon Indicates Weaknesses' by Sylvia Adcock, Brian Donovan and Craig Gordon For link to references go to http://emperors-clothes.com/9- 11backups/nd923.htm#faa840norad Original at: http://www.newsday.com/ny-uspent232380681sep23.story
8) Regarding the NMCC's access to radar all over the U.S., see 'Guilty for 9-11, Section 2: Mr. Cheney's Cover Story'' [Posted 20 November 2001] http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-2.htm#b
(9) TIME Magazine (Domestic edition), 'NEVER SAFE ENOUGH,' by Hugh Sidey, November 14, 1994 Volume 144, No. 20 Can be read at http://www.time.com/time/magazine/archive/1994/941114/941114.presidenc y.html
(10) Below we link to a map of Sarasota. Slightly below the middle of the map, on the left side near the water, is an airplane icon. That's the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. Slightly South of that point is M.L. King Boulevard. Emma E. Booker Elementary School is on M. L. King Boulevard, apparently near Route 41. See http://www.simplysiestakey.com/SarasotaMap.html
(11)FEDERAL NEWS SERVICE ADVANCE SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 For FNS report that it will be taping President Bush at 9:30 at the Booker School, go to http://emperors-clothes.com/9- 11backups/fns930.htm
-- Uncle Monkey brother man don't mean to spam, but can't help but inform the man (email@example.com), March 15, 2002.
-- Afghanistan News (!@!@.12), March 18, 2002.
Hey, Jules, here's one more reason I don't care for King Dubbya.
What do we do now?
-- joj (firstname.lastname@example.org), March 19, 2002.
Your world is falling apart. The only solution for you dimwitted liberal idiots is suicide. If you flimsy faggots kill yourself , I will have a beer in your memory.
-- working white man (KKKisOK@whiteUSA.com), March 24, 2002.
As a half-Arab former poster in another forum once said...."Why don't you go have a circle jerk beneath a burning cross somewhere?"
-- Nexar (email@example.com), April 08, 2002.
Besides, we don't plan to go anywhere anytime soon. If you want us killed, you're gonna have to do it yourself. We can't let you jackasses ruin everything, at least not without a fight.
-- Nexar (firstname.lastname@example.org), April 08, 2002.
Lying liberal trash like you need to go straight to Hell!
-- Bill Clinton (Republican@GOP.com), May 24, 2002.
There's a good argument, Bill. Ya sure convinced me!
Uncle Monkey, I beleive every word of that, man. And not just because I am a gullible idiot. I have done research of my own into this stuff. You should check out the evidence I collected on 9/11 over in the Anerchy 2 forum.
-- Anti-bush (email@example.com), July 12, 2003.
Fuckin lefty pinko faggot liberals.................
-- X Centric (firstname.lastname@example.org), July 16, 2003.
Fuckin Bible-bashing right-wing fascist concervative capitalist pigs.
-- Anti-bush (email@example.com), August 15, 2003.