Research Report: wheres the research? : LUSENET : Disabled Parents Network : One Thread

My name is Trina Watson. I am currently attending the bachelor of social work program at the University of Northern British Columbia. I am doing a research report on parents with disabilities. The scope of my paper will include a historical account, a human rights perspective, a safety of the child perspective, and a summery of any advances that the social work field has made in supporting parents with disabilities. I believe that everybody should have the right to be a parent. Research seems to be limited. If there is any information regarding this matter, please share.

-- Anonymous, October 09, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ