Searching Art Deco Mark : LUSENET : Art Deco Society of Washington : One Thread

I am trying to identify the mark on the bottom of an art deco desk set I recently came across. The letters are located in a diamond shape and are AMS with an H over the top of the M. I would be glad to send a photo to anyone interested in helping me. Thank you.

-- Renee Lam (, March 09, 2003


There's a website with appraisals online to assist you or search Identifications Marks in >>>>> Googles or ask this website maybe?

-- Julia Leong (, March 13, 2003.

I have found all my answers there.

-- Julia (, March 21, 2003.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ