I need to find a priest in Bendigo that believes in exorcismsgreenspun.com : LUSENET : Catholic : One Thread
I have a 13 year old girl that has several evils in her that take over her body and cause voilent rages that hurt her or myself or anyone that gets in its way. I have actually spoke with it, and it has a deep male voice. Please this is urgent, I need to find a priest here in Bendigo that believes and can give me some blessed holy water. Desperate Mother.
-- Cherylee Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org), August 09, 2003
1. Write to the bishop of your local dioesce, asking whther he can grant a priest from your area to perform the exorcism. Priests cannot perform exorcisms without the pemission of the bishop.
2. I am sure you can get Holy Water, from your church repository or just take some water and get it blessed by a priest.
3. I would suggest removing evil objects/literature from your house, if you find any e.g. wicca chains, wiggi boads, tarrot cards, fantasy statues, drugs/potions, etc. I would also enthrone more blessed holy objects around your house. Sprinkle your house with holy water from time to time. Attend prayer meetings as well and ask them to pray over your daughter.
4. The St. Michael prayer composed by Pope Leo XIII is powerful as well, in putting the evil spirits to flight. Incase you don't know it, here's how it goes:
"Holy Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of our battle. Be our safegard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou O prince of the Heavenly Host by the power of God, thrust down to hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wnder throughout the world, seeking the ruin and destruction of souls. AMEN."
5. Satan has revealed that the mention of the names 'Jesus' or 'Mary' can cause torment to them. The wearing of the Brown Scapular and reciting of the Rosary, can protect YOU and your daughter from getting the evil spirit she has. Padre Pio is also a very good saint to pray to, since he had many tussles with Satan and performed many exorcisms against him. I am sure he wil take your petitions to Jesus and have compassion on you.
Rest assured, you have my prayers. God Bless
-- Andrew Swampillai (email@example.com), August 10, 2003.
Cherylee, I had never heard of "Bendigo" before, but an Internet search revealed to me that it is in the state of Victoria in Australia. Here is some contact information for you. Please don't delay using it.
Most Reverend J. A. Grech, Bishop of Sandhurst
PO Box 201
BENDIGO V 3550
171 McRae Street
BENDIGO V 3550
Telephone: 03 5441 2544
Facsimile: 03 5441 8278
-- Art (firstname.lastname@example.org), August 10, 2003.
Try talking to an MD first. As the old saying goes, "when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras." It's entirely possible that this problem is a medical one, not a supernatural one. I'm sure you don't want to take a chance and miss a window of opportunity. Don't stop looking for a priest, but be sure you get your child to a doctor right away.
-- Rob (email@example.com), September 04, 2003.
Strong work Rob. A demon can probably wait a couple of days, a brain tumor might not.
-- Someone (ChimingIn@twocents.cam), September 05, 2003.