financial help for my kids college : LUSENET : Disabled Parents Network : One Thread

Is there any financial assistance available to me because I am on SSA disability and have MS?

-- Anonymous, August 16, 2003


I am a disabled parent of a teen who like to go to college. I need help, I need grants.

-- Anonymous, October 10, 2003

I just received amazing news! I found someone who would sponsor a scholarship and I thought I would let you all know. Through the Looking Glass, an organization in California has started a scholarship for children of disabled parents. If you want, feel free to pass this information on. I hope this helps. Thank you. Have a wonderful week and good luck! ~Rebecca Volzer

-- Anonymous, November 17, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ