finacial help for college : LUSENET : Disabled Parents Network : One Thread

I've been searching the net for help. I have two children going to collge, my husband is severally disabled with MS. Is the any help for them finacially. They both received help through tap and pell here in NY, but it isn't enough. Any other Grants/Schlorships out there we can check?? Loans are going to finacially crush us!Anyone else facing this problem? I've already decided to apply for a second job. Thanks for any info..looking forward to any advice offered..Maryann Oakes

-- Anonymous, June 10, 2004


I just received amazing news! I found someone who would sponsor a scholarship and I thought I would let you all know. Through the Looking Glass, an organization in California has started a scholarship for children of disabled parents. If you want, feel free to pass this information on. I hope this helps. Thank you. Have a wonderful week and good luck! ~Rebecca Volzer

-- Anonymous, November 17, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ