Questions from a New (Almost) Owner 1978 Rangergreenspun.com : LUSENET : Apache Popup Trailers : One Thread
I am almost ready to purchase a 1978 Ranger for $900. But I have a few Questions:
1. This unit has a lined walls and ceilings. Some of the liner has minor water damage and I'd like to know if the replacement liner panels are available ? My Daughter and son both have Apaches, and neither have these lined walls.
2. The PO has replaced the axle with a new one, without brakes. Can they be added ?
3. Can I get a replacement front bezel, and rear spare tire cover ? Front has A/C unit installed in it, which I may want to change. The spare cover is missing.
4. Load range C tires are on it, (but it does come with 4 of them !)are these heavy enough ?
5. How does the price sound ? Generally good condition - new gear boxes.
-- Dave W (firstname.lastname@example.org), June 27, 2004