disabled mom

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Disabled Parents Network : One Thread

i am a 38 female disabled with one leg, trying to raise 2 children by myself, one child is also disabled. trying to find help with money to pay rent, and clothes for them. just need a little relief, i get 550.00 ssi money, this doesnt go very far. please give me some information where to go to find some help.

-- Anonymous, August 06, 2004


You can go to social services or mental health -- it depends on what state you live in. Some people get soc. sec. or SSI for a disabled child, or a welfare or AFDC check for a non-disabled child.

-- Anonymous, November 01, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ