Physical access issues in LAUSD : LUSENET : Disabled Parents Network : One Thread

Hi, my name is Andy and I work for Western Law Center for Disability Rights. I am interested in talking to parents that have children with mobility impairments that attend schools in the LAUSD. Please email me or call me at (213) 736-8348 anytime. Thank you.

-- Anonymous, September 14, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ